Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Brand new modern family home perfect location, rare value!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is a very rare opportunity to purchase a brand new 2 storey family home, superbly located only a stone's throw away from the newly opened North Kellyville Square Shopping Centre, transports including City bus.
This gorgeous home with a luxurious gas kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances enjoys a practical floor plan embracing indoor/ourdoor living with a spacious covered alfresco entertaining area and large level grassed rear yard with enough space for your kids to play.
This is an excellent family home or investment opportunity in a future growth area close to reputable Ironbark Ridge Primary school, Rouse Hill High School, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Castle Towers, Norwest Business Park and upcoming train stations.
- 4 large bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Upstairs rumpus
- All other bedrooms with built-in robes
- Spacious luxurious modern gas kitchen with Caeserstone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances
- Open plan family and dining
- Powder room downstairs
- Internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Spacious covered alfresco entertaining area
- Professionally landscaped with spacious
- Automatic double garage with internal access
- Just a minute's walk to newly opened North Kellyville Square Shopping Centre
- Excellent investment opportunity as well as an ideal family home with great future growth potential
- Close to reputable Ironbark Ridge primary school, Rouse Hill high school, City bus
- Within easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre, Norwest Business Park, upcoming future train station, T-ways, sporting complex and parks
Call Sunny Lee on 0424 273 283 or email to email@example.com today to avoid disappointment
**** DIRECTIONS: Please follow
1. Samantha Riley Drive - turn onto Hezlett Road- turn left onto Lumsden Ave (side access to Woolworth Shopping) - turn left onto Windon Ave.
2. Withers Road - turn left onto Horan Rd - forward to Windon Ave
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. *****
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.