Ready to Move In Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfect 2 storey freestanding family home, overlooking natural bush land, offers perfect environment for a growing family closed to the newly opened North Kellyville Square Shopping Centre, transports including City bus, reputable schools (within catchment for Ironbark Ridge Public School) and parks.
This stunning home has 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite), a study, spacious living areas, 3 bathrooms and double garage. The open plan living area boasts a gourmet gas kitchen with island stone benchtop, top of range stainless steel appliances enjoys a practical floor plan extending seamlessly to outdoor living with a spacious covered alfresco entertaining area and level grassed rear yard with enough space for your kids to play.
This home is equipped with solar panels which allows you use zoned ducted air conditioning to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter without worrying about your electricity bill.
The TV room can easily convert into inlaw accommodation or guest room with full bathroom downstairs.
This is a very rare family home or investment opportunity in a future growth area close to reputable Ironbark Ridge Primary school, Rouse Hill High School, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Castle Towers, Norwest Business Park and upcoming train stations.
- 4 large bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Downstairs TV room
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious luxurious modern gas kitchen with Caeserstone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances
- Open plan lounge, family and dining
- 1 full bathroom downstairs
- Internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Plantation shutters
- Solar panels
- Alarm system
- Spacious covered alfresco BBQ and entertaining area
- Professionally landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Automatic double garage with internal access
- Just a minute's walk to newly opened North Kellyville Square Shopping Centre
- Ideal family home in a perfect location with great future growth potential
- Close to reputable Ironbark Ridge primary school, Rouse Hill high school, City bus
- Within easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre, Norwest Business Park, upcoming future train station and parks
Call Sunny Lee on 0424 273 283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or arrange your inspections.
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. *****
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.