A Brilliant Opportunity Awaits!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Showcasing 4 spacious bedrooms and multiple living & dining areas, this single level beauty delivers the ultimate in designer living and opportunity. Featuring its own 1 bedroom granny flat with separate entrance, there's also the possibility to create a second income stream, or have the space available for extended family and friends to stay.
The main residence boasts a stylish galley style kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops and top of the line' inclusions, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, home theatre room, study, plus open plan light filled family & dining areas that lead seamlessly to a gorgeous Alfresco area, complete with custom built in BBQ and practical level grassed yard providing superb indoor / outdoor living.
Comprising of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, the stylish granny flat with own entrance boasts a beautiful and spacious living area and modern gas kitchen, plus a delightful Alfresco area with built in BBQ and grassed yard. With a separate water, gas & electricity metre, this granny flat presents as an astute investment opportunity in a high growth area with strong rental returns.
All this ideally positioned in a sought after street in popular North Kellyville where all amenities including reputable schools, parklands and the future Kellyville and Rouse Hill train stations conveniently close by.
(** Directions: Samantha Riley Dr - Hezlett Rd - Gum Nut Close - McMillian Cct **)
- 4 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms including 2 ensuites
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Second bedroom with ensuite & built-in robe
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Luxurious gas kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone bench tops & splashback, walk-in pantry, quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & microwave
- Formal lounge
- Open plan family & dining rooms
- Home cinema room
- Study area
- Powder room downstairs
- Ducted air conditioning & ducted vacuum
- Alarm system & Intercom
- Alfresco BBQ entertaining area with private backyard
- Automatic double garage with internal access & workshop are & storage area
- Separate entry
- 1 bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fans
- Modern gas kitchen with Caesarstone bench & splashback, plus stainless steel appliances
- Spacious family room
- Modern bathroom and laundry
- Alfresco BBQ entertaining area with private court yard
- Alarm system
- Split air conditioning
- Separate water, gas & electricity metre
- Superbly positioned in a peaceful location
- Close to reputable Ironbark Ridge Primary School, Rouse Hill High School, City
bus on Barry road
- Close to upcoming two major supermarkets and specialty stores on the
corner of Barry road and Withers road
- Within easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre, Norwest Business Park,
upcoming future train station, T-ways, sporting complex and parks
- Excellent investment opportunity as well as an ideal family home with great
future growth potential.
Don't miss this brilliant opportunity to secure a brand new home with granny flat in the popular Kellyville growth area. Call Sunny Lee on 0424 273 283 or email to email@example.com today to avoid disappointment.
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. *****
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.